CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

PMS

I recently learned that I have PMS and I am being treated for it. Learning this has helped mine and Tommy's relationship. I thought that Tommy was being distant with me, but he wasn't. When I started reading the symptoms of PMS (which by the way runs in my family) I began to see that a lot of what I was feeling was connected to the PMS. One of the symptoms is:

Feel distanced from family and friends.

After researching PMS and learning that 85% of all women experience PMS at some point in their life made me feel a little better because to be quite honest I thought I was losing it mentally. I called my doctor's office though and I am working on fixing it.

Tommy and I have talked and things are fine between us. He came over on Sunday and we hung out in my bedroom for awhile talking and then we went out to see the movie Hancock and then we went out to dinner at Red Robin before coming back here to watch a movie in my room before he went home. Spending time with him really helped me to feel he really wasn't being distant with me, which he wasn't to start with. Even though we weren't talking on the phone as often as I was used to, he was still text messaging me and keeping in contact with me.

I hope that mine and Tommy's relationship never comes to an end. I am in love with him and I can't imagine my life without him in it.

0 comments: