CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Bisexuality

Some time ago I came out to my family and told them I am bisexual. They frowned upon it so much that I later told them that I wasn't and have been keeping it from them ever since. I wish I could be myself with them, but they don't get me.

I have tried to convince myself that I am not bisexual, but the truth is I am and I can't change who I am. I am attracted to women. When it comes to relationships though, I prefer to be with a guy. I want marriage and children someday, but in the meantime I want to have fun with females. This may sound horrible to some of my friends who may stumble across this, but I am just being honest.

Tommy gets this and he supports it and that makes me love him even more. I can be myself with him and I don't have to worry about him judging me because he won't. I tell him all the time what a great guy he is and he always tells me, "Don't let that get out. I have a reputation to uphold."

Well, I need to get back to work on the character charts for a book I am writing with Tommy. I am hoping that the next time he spends the night we can get in a good chunk of one of the novels we are co-authoring written. He is an excellent writer and I am learning a lot from him.

0 comments: