CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

Tommy

Tommy is great. I have never known a guy like him ever. In the past, the men I dated tended to be very rude and controlling. If I got upset or scared about something, they would yell at me. Tommy isn't like that. For example the other night he said to me, "Awww....what's wrong, Muffin?" My heart melted when he said that.

I am sitting here right now waiting for him to get off work. We are playing it by ear on how he is going to feel. If his back hurts, then we are going to wait until tomorrow night (Sunday) to go out.

I know in an earlier blog I mentioned quiting church. I followed through with it. I no longer go to church. Over the past few months I come to realize that I really am an atheist. Tommy helped me to feel free to not only admit to myself, but those around me.

I am happy though and I don't feel any guilt over any of the decisions I have made in my life lately. It is what is best for me and I need to follow my heart to wherever it may lead me in my life journey.

0 comments: