CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Life Is Great

This is just a quick blog before I leave for church. I am thinking about quiting church again, but not sure if I want to go in that direction yet...I will blog more about this on a later date as I move closer to making a decision. I don't want to act to hastily either way.

Tommy came over on Mother's Day to spend some time with my mom after his mom left for work and he had cake and ice cream with us. I was nervous because as I think I have mentioned before, my mom thinks he is the anti-Christ.

When it came time for him to leave, I asked him if he wanted me to walk him out. He did the cutest thing, but I don't think he knows I noticed. He turned to the side thinking I couldn't see, smiled, and mouthed the word, "Yes!" Then he turned to me and acting as cool as he could, he said, "Sure, you can if you want," so I walked out with him.

We stood on the sidewalk just hugging and whispering in each other's ear. I didn't want it to end. We embraced like that for at least 15 minutes and then spent another 15 minutes kissing. Being in his arms feels great. Whenever he holds me in his arms that way I never want it to end and when it does, I can't wait to be back in his arms again.

When we finally pulled free from the embrace, he told me he would call me later and then he did this little skip and ran to his car. He seemed really happy. No guy ever reacted to me in that way before I lost weight.

We have another date later today after I get home from church. I really think he might be the one...

0 comments: